[bksvol-discuss] Scannos

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2006 16:49:07 -0700 (PDT)

Sometimes when we come across amusing scannos, we post
them here.

In the book I'm currently validating, a historical
novel about the Boleyns, the author is describing King
Francis of France, who was not handsome but whose was
attractive because of his expressions. The phrase
[there was] "something of the tom cat" in his face,
scanned as "something of the torn cat..." Ugh. With
that he wouldn't have had the success he did have of
seducing so many women. smile