[bksvol-discuss] Re: Scannos

  • From: Roger Loran Bailey <rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2012 15:40:06 -0400

My guess is that it is 10, but that would have to be checked somewhere to be sure. A 0 is often scanned as an o and that is probably what it is, but that r is not so certain. If it is not repeated in the text you might have to check Google Books.

On 7/30/2012 1:18 PM, Lisa Gorden-Cushman wrote:
Hi people,

I am scanning a book with a scanno of ro.  Does anyone know what that might
be?  It's a number of some sort, because the book is talking about a
something acre farm.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Lisa