[bksvol-discuss] Re: Scanning and more:

  • From: Vivian Flores <vivian@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 08 Nov 2011 13:46:36 -0800

Well, I did check my library a few days ago, and they didn't have all of the ones on the wishlist. Here's what I have access to:

The Hidden Window Mystery (Nancy Drew #34)
The Moonstone Castle Mystery (Nancy Drew #40)
The Mystery at the Ski Jump (Nancy Drew #29)
The Mystery of the Moss Covered Mansion (Nancy Drew #18)
The Ringmaster's Secret (Nancy Drew #31)
The Scarlet Slipper Mystery (Nancy Drew #32)
The Secret of Mirror Bay (Nancy Drew #49)
The Secret of Red Gate Farm (Nancy Drew #6)
The Secret of the Wooden Lady (Nancy Drew #27) -- Em currently scanning
The Sky Phantom (Nancy Drew #53)
The Spider Sapphire Mystery (Nancy Drew #45)
The Whispering Statue (Nancy Drew #14)

Amazon's price is at least $4.00 a piece which includes shipping and handling. If you have access to a used book store, it might be cheaper, I don't know.

Em -- what do you think? Do you have access to the other Nancy Drews'?

Vivian

At 04:29 PM 11/8/2011 -0500, you wrote:
Vivian, I tried to get some of those books, including the two you have, from our local library. But they don't have them. There were a bunch of them on the Wish List and I'm wondering if I should try to get some from Amazon (used books.) What do you think?

Sister Dolores