[bksvol-discuss] Re: Scanning and more:

  • From: Dolores Dean <srdolores@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 09 Nov 2011 08:56:32 -0500

Good morning, Vivian,

I'm impressed. Our library here in town doesn't have much at all. Our monastery is in a very rural area and we don't have much available at all. I'm going to copy your books, and then see what I can obtain. If I can't get much, I'll be glad to do the proofing so they can be available. Just let me know and again, thanks so much for listing them. have a good day.

Sister Dolores