[bksvol-discuss] Re: Scanning and more:

  • From: "Mayrie ReNae" <mayrierenae@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2011 15:24:38 -0800

Hi Em!

This is terrific organization!  Thanks for taking on this project!

I have just ordered and will scan this one:

The Mystery of the Missing Millionairess (Nancy Drew #101)

So, will you please add that note to your list?

Again, thanks for organizing this project so well!  Now, hopefully, we can
keep it from taking years to complete!

Mayrie

  _____

#1)
The Secret of the Tibetan Treasure (Nancy Drew #108) - Em Owns
The Secret of the Wooden Lady (Nancy Drew #27) - Em currently scanning
The Sky Phantom (Nancy Drew #53) - Vivian has access to, Em Owns
The Spider Sapphire Mystery (Nancy Drew #45) - Vivian has access to
The Triple Hoax (Nancy Drew #57) - Em Owns
The Twin Dilemma (Nancy Drew #63) - Em Owns
Till Death Do Us Part (Nancy Drew Casefiles 24)