[bksvol-discuss] Scanning and Proofing lists - another thought

  • From: Madeleine Linares <Madeleinel@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2012 18:51:06 +0000

Hi again,

It occurred to me that it might be worth adding what type of books you prefer
to scan or proof. I know there are some people who are up for anything, but
there are also those who only focus on certain genres. This might be nice to
know in the future...so, if you feel so inclined, let me know where your areas
of interest lie and I'll add that to your contact info.

Best,

Madeleine Linares
Volunteer Coordinator
Bookshare, a Benetech Initiative