[bksvol-discuss] Re: Scanning and Proofing lists - another thought

  • From: "Deborah Murray" <blinkeeblink@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2012 15:04:11 -0400

Hi again,

It occurred to me right after I sent my first message that I should have
indicated scanning interests and then you sent a note to the volunteer list
indicating the same...

I scan a lot of nonfiction--political, social issues, history etc. I prefer
NOT to scan anything particularly right-wing politically or overtly
Christian.
I also enjoy historical fiction, fantasy or SF. I've been seeking out quite
a lot of medieval mysteries lately.

Deborah