[bksvol-discuss] Scanning Trade Paperbacks

  • From: "Becky D." <guidepartner@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2007 22:31:56 -0700

I have done some scanning of what I think is called a "trade paperback", which
comes down to being a rather inexpensive paperback, about maybe 6 by 8 inches,
like the Harlequin Romances are, for example.

I think the print quality isn't great or something because I can't get a good
scan. I'm most frustrated. Is there any way to improve the quality? I'm using
Open Book 7.02.

And, please, don't go too techy, or I won't get it! Thanks.