[bksvol-discuss] Re: Scanning Trade Paperbacks

  • From: "Amber" <amberanddottie@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2007 01:35:09 -0500

what happens when you scan those books?  The reason that I asked is I am having
trouble to with a book that is a harlequin   so I bid on a hp 5200 scanner on
ebban and I won it so it may have been the book all along but I checked on the
list of scanners that work with openbook and the one that I got from ebay is on
that list and the one that I have is not.   Amber.  G.