[bksvol-discuss] Re: Scanning Software Question

  • From: "Julia Kulak" <julia.kulak@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2008 18:16:50 -0400

Wow, wish I'd known about finereader nine's inaccessibility before I bought it. Luckily I got my money back once I realized that I couldn't scan any of the blank pages without getting an error message and I needed to wait until a light I couldn't see stopped flashing or whatever before I could stop the scan. Do any of you openbook eight users find finereader nine scans better then finereader eight? I'm getting openbook eight for my laptop and know that from the demo it is set to use one of the omnipage recognition choices.

Its good to be back among you volunteers.
Julia
----- Original Message ----- From: "Monica Willyard" <rhyami@xxxxxxxxx>