[bksvol-discuss] Re: Scanners again

  • From: gail johnson <mama-gail@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2008 05:37:37 -0400

Hi Devorah,

I would suggest a flat bed scanner like an epson v350 or 4490.

HP has good scanners too. I don't for myself anyhow recommend 3-in-ones meaning that they can print, fax, and scan. When I have used most of them with speech scanning software they tend to crash a lot. n a few pages and it stopsworking and must start again.

I hope this helps.

My sighted daughter has a print-scanner combo from lexmark that is a flat bed and she doesn't have any trouble.

If you need more help feel free to ask away.