[bksvol-discuss] Re: Scanner questions?

  • From: "Tiffany H. Jessen" <tjessen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2004 16:57:11 -0400

Just last night I happened to see two of them on
www.half.ebay.comm
I can't remember if they've been used  before, but it's an option to look into.
I'm usually very weary about buying previously owned technology, but for this
wonderful scanner I figured I'd risk it. Let me tell you, it's amazingly fast
and accurate. I've already gotten my 65 dollars worth of use out of it, and
it's still running strong.