[bksvol-discuss] Re: Sacred Prey

  • From: Noel Romey <ner@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 May 2004 11:32:22 -0700

Hi,
I scanned Sacred Prey. Any idea which pages are missing because I didn't know it was incomplete in some way. Its going to be a hard one to find though as its now out of print. I know the author though, so maybe I can get it agan. I need more information though so I can fix the problem.

Ner
At 07:21 PM 5/15/2004, you wrote:
It's definitely missing pages of text and not images i'd be reading about
one thing, and then it'd suddenly jump to the next day and another context.

Perhaps is someone has the actual book, they could rescan it into the
archive that way all the pages will be in evidence and the flawed version
could be removed or noted with flaws unlike the new scanned version. It's
just a suggestion that could possibly fix the problem.

Kai

Perhaps if anyone has the book