[bksvol-discuss] Re: Sacred Prey

  • From: "CJ Vining" <Vining@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 May 2004 08:55:12 -0400

Are you saying you read more than 100 a month?! Or are you just storing them
up? I have to assume you're storing them.

At what rate would Jaws have to talk for 100 books a month to be possible?
LOL

I started keeping a list of everything I read a year ago, and it averages
out to 15 a month, and that's with a lot of free time to spare--no job, no
school, no kids of my own, thank goodness!

Joanie