[bksvol-discuss] Re: Rumors of My Greatly Exaggerated....

  • From: "robert tweedy" <roberttweedy@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 May 2010 07:21:12 -0500

Way to go.
----- Original Message ----- From: "siss52" <siss52@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, May 25, 2010 8:36 PM
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: Rumors of My Greatly Exaggerated....

Hey Scott!

This is wonderful news!!!!  And we are not exaggerating about how much we
like you and how helpful you are to us.  Benetech is smart to keep you on,
and to allow you to work with volunteers! You always understand what we are
saying, and you give us feedback on issues that are raised here.

CHEERS!!!!
Sue S.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Scott Rains" <scottr@xxxxxxxxxxxx>