[bksvol-discuss] Re: Rumors of My Greatly Exaggerated....

  • From: Scott Rains <scottr@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 May 2010 21:50:47 -0700

I have just returned to my Inbox to find this flood of congratulations. Rather
than fill your Inboxes with OT let me say thank you to all of you for your
welcome.

I my actually be less present on the list in coming months but that hopefully
means that I am more present offline trying to implement what I have learned
from all of you that you need.

Scott Rains
Bookshare Volunteer Coordinator, Interim