[bksvol-discuss] Re: Rick's comments

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2006 16:10:19 -0400

Confused is different from incompetent. Validating can be confusing. We all learn. Take heart. Stay on the list and keep asking questions.

E.
At 04:06 PM 6/14/2006, you wrote:

No, money isn't what I am thinking about.  Not that I don't have any use for
the green stuff.   And I didn't mean to just sound like a complainer.  Just
a confused nincompoop, I reckon.  Thanks. Rik