[bksvol-discuss] Re: The Case for Easter - re-validated - FYI

  • From: "Rik James" <d28rik@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2006 14:08:10 -0600

Oops.  Well, thanks, Jake. I see now in retrospect I should  have consulted
the list at that point before proceeding.  Now what?  Wait for it to get
kicked back to Step 1 yet again?  I'll at least remember that for next time.
Along with the other stuff I keep happening to learn along the way.  Thanks.
Rik