[bksvol-discuss] Just submitted Katastrophe

  • From: "robert tweedy" <rtweedy2@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2006 16:39:54 -0500

KatastrophE BY DANALL BOYLL a THRiller about a man who is made to think he is
Hitler come back to life. The public destroys him and his family's life but
worse than that he is kidnapped by those who want to use him for their means
and kill him. I did as much of cleaning up as i could and think the german came
out. I forgot a lot of it in my education so who wants to tackle this one may
want to change it to good but there aren't that manny words messed up. I marked
it as exellent based on my knowledge.
For skype contact bobwichitaks