[bksvol-discuss] Re: Reviewing Book For Publication Questions.

  • From: "J.M." <inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2004 18:37:25 -0700

Hi, Kolby. That's supposed to be there. That's all the information about the
ISBN and how the Library of Congress has the book catalogued, but it has
nothing to do with NLS or anything like that, so don't reject a book based
on that. Take care.
Julie Morales
Email and Windows/MSN Messenger:
inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
If your dog is fat, you aren't getting enough exercise. --Unknown
The reason a dog has so many friends is that he wags his tail instead of his
tongue. --Anonymous