[bksvol-discuss] Re: Reviewing Book For Publication Questions.

  • From: "Jackie M." <xercon@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2004 16:02:39 -0700

As long as the book did not originate as a Web Braille - National Library
Service for the Blind and Physically Handicapped - book, or was not
published by some other electronic book publisher, you're all right.  Go
ahead and proof the book.  It is supposed to have a Library of Congress
catalog number.

Hint:  I always cut and paste the title page information to a separate Word
document, so if I need the information later to type into the Bookshare
website when uploading the book for publication, the information is easy to
retrieve.  I just call it Scratch - then a short book title name, so I can
find it easily.  I put it on the same directory as the book I am editing.
When I'm done editing the book and I have submitted it or rejected it, I
delete the scratch file.  Just a suggestion.

- Jackie McCraw