[bksvol-discuss] Re: Reviewing Book For Publication Questions.

  • From: "Pratik Patel" <pratikp1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2004 12:38:21 -0400

Colby,

The library of Congress is the main copyright authority in the U.S.  Newly
published books will contain this information.  The information that a book
requires in order to be validated is the book name, author, copyright date,
and the copyright notice.  Most newly published books will also have an ISBN
number.  When you find this info, you'll be on the right track.

I hope this helps.  Don't hesitate to ask more questions if you have them.

Pratik

Pratik Patel
Managing Director
CUNYAssistive Technology Services