[bksvol-discuss] Re: Reviewed for approval and new books to scan

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2005 17:35:24 -0700 (PDT)

> Which is another reason I say, allow the adult
> content particularly if you
> are a volunteer.!

Good idea, Shelley, if you mean what I think you mean.
Adults can be unrestrictive because they can see, when
they click on a title (I assume -- obviously I can't
see anything except the book title,author, and the
quality rating, if I rmember correctly) and start to
download, that the book is rated Adult and so they can
choose not to download it. Or if it isn't rated Adult
and should be, they can choose either not to read it
or skip over the language or sex parts. I've gotten,
with the Bertrice Small books, to skip the meal
descriptions because I've read so many of them, and I
think the sex segments are easy enough to skip, too,
and to go on with the rest of the story.

http://mail.yahoo.com