[bksvol-discuss] Re: Reviewed for approval and new books to scan

  • From: The Pardees <fpardee@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2005 18:28:10 -0400

The following books by James Patterson are already on Bookshare.
The Big Bad Wolf.
Midnight Club
Kiss the girls
Jack and Jill

At 12:16 PM 6/20/05, you wrote:

Hello Everyone.

I have released the following books for approval
The lost soul companion
By: Susan M Brackney
The Light of Day
By: Graham Swift

Also I received the following books from a friend to scan.

James Patterson
The big bad wolf

James Patterson
Midnight Club

James Patterson
Kiss the girls

James Patterson
Jack and Jill

Peter Straub
Shadow Land

Michael Crichton
Eaters of the dead

Iris Johansen
Blind Allie

Sheila is a good friend of the library over in King City and she will be
able to get books on an on going basis. The above books I did a search for
and came up with no matches. If anyone is scanning these or for some reason
know they are on the site. It will be a few days before I get a chance to
cut the bindings so let me know.

     Kaitlyn
No one is given a dream without also being given the power to make it come
true
Kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Reconnective Healing energy Practitioner
Level III

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take but by the number of
moments that take your breath away:)