[bksvol-discuss] Re: Reviewed for approval and new books to scan

  • From: "Jake Brownell" <jabrown@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2005 02:32:57 -0500

Hey Cindy,
    Yep, midwest, Peoria, Illinois to be exact. When I'm not on this
wonderful break I can be found in a small dorm room in Normal, Illinois.

    Night owl, definately, late in the morning? You meant afternoon right?
*grin*

Cheers!
Jake, who is off to finish figuring out plans to meet up in Chicago with
friends...after submitting books of course...