[bksvol-discuss] Requested rescans of books & other books

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 7 May 2008 16:33:35 -0700 (PDT)

A member has requested rescans of Wolves of the Calla Dark Tower book 5 by
Stephen King and  Ice Shooting Stars book 2 by VC Andrews. This is the second
request for the Stephen King book. She explains that "Both of these books were
early scannings before Bookshare got am
stuctough about qualifty. They are poorly scanned and
frustrating me. Unforunately they are both parts of series so
I am stuck until I find a readable scanning."

She's also requested  Black Dahlia Avenger: A Genius for Murder by Steve Hodel
and Severed: The True Story of the Black Dahlia Murder by
John Gilmore

Some of you with similare tastes might be interested in scanning these.

G.Cindy