[bksvol-discuss] Re: Requested rescans of books & other books

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 8 May 2008 19:16:02 -0700 (PDT)

It would be nice if we could tell by date or number when books were added to
the collection. That way, in checking something like the Stephen King book,
we'd know whether it was the original or a rescan. That was a problem I had in
checking to see if books on Jake's rescan list that were in the collection
supposedly Excellent really were or were the originals that were now indeed
Excellent.

G.Cindy