[bksvol-discuss] Re: Requested rescans of books & other books

  • From: "Judy s." <cherryjam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 08 May 2008 21:47:36 -0500

I'll second that - it would make a huge difference if we had a date added on a book's page that reflected when the most recent version entered the collection.

Judy s.

Grandma Cindy wrote:
It would be nice if we could tell by date or number when books were added to
the collection. That way, in checking something like the Stephen King book,
we'd know whether it was the original or a rescan. That was a problem I had in
checking to see if books on Jake's rescan list that were in the collection
supposedly Excellent really were or were the originals that were now indeed
Excellent.

G.Cindy

A member has requested rescans of Wolves of the Calla
Dark Tower book 5 by
Stephen King and  Ice Shooting Stars book 2 by VC
Andrews. This is the
second request for the Stephen King book. She explains
that "Both of these
books were early scannings before Bookshare got am
stuctough about qualifty. They are poorly scanned and
frustrating me. Unforunately they are both parts of
series so
I am stuck until I find a readable scanning."

She's also requested  Black Dahlia Avenger: A
Genius for Murder by Steve
Hodel and Severed: The True Story of the Black Dahlia
Murder by
John Gilmore

Some of you with similare tastes might be interested
in scanning these.
G.Cindy

subject line. To get a list
of available commands, put the word 'help' by
itself in the subject line.