[bksvol-discuss] Re: Replacing Fair Books in the Collection

  • From: Cindy Rosenthal <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2008 23:20:51 -0800 (PST)

I'll send it as an rtf attachment right away.
Elizabeth has been having trouble getting it in rtf
form; nobody else has complained to me. Let me know if
for some reason you can't read it. I'm trying now to
send a Word file to Elizabeth and we'll see how that
works.

Cndy

AT
www.lljfm.net/bookshare/home.htm