[bksvol-discuss] Re: Replacing Fair Books in the Collection

  • From: Cindy Rosenthal <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2008 15:53:34 -0800 (PST)

O.K. It's on the way as an rtf file. If that isn't
readable, let me know. smile

Cndy

P.S. Everyone--I keep mistyping my name and I'm sick
of retypping it, so if the i is missing I'm going to
let it go. For those of you who listen, my name
probably sounds the same with or without the i, and
thenyou can tell it's me nstead of Cindy Reese, who
must have a stronger middle finger than I.