[bksvol-discuss] Re: Rent - the good news and the bad news

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2006 11:59:49 -0700 (PDT)

Carrie,

In Word, there's a way to change the color of the
print. I have the icon on my ruler, or whatever it's
called, but I don't know what it's called. You blacken
the page and click on the icon to change it to
black--or whatever other color you might want. I've
had to do that when some words show up yellow in pages
I've scanned.

Good luck finding it. HOpefully Jake or Gerals hasn't
left yet and can help you. smile

Cindy