[bksvol-discuss] Rent - the good news and the bad news

  • From: Carrie Karnos <ckarnos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Bookshare Vol Group <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2006 07:17:51 -0700 (PDT)

Hi all,

  The good news is that I FINALLY finished proofreading RENT (about the musical
by Jonathan Larson).

  The bad news is that a quarter of the pages are white text on a black
background, instead of the usual black text on a white background. IMHO, it's
harder to read white on black, so I'd like to change all those pages to black
on white.  I've searched Microsoft Word, but I can't figure out how to change
them all, without retyping every word (not a pleasant option!).  Does anyone
know the command to flip the colors around?

  Thanks in advance for your help!  Carrie

http://mail.yahoo.com