[bksvol-discuss] Re: Removing title of book and author from pagebreaks?

  • From: "EVAN REESE" <mentat3@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2009 16:20:28 -0400

If the OCR engine put a tab between the header and the page number, which would
make it before the header on the left page and a tab after the header on the
right page, as my K1000 often does, she could replace the headers with the tabs
included without fear of deleting the title words appearing elsewhere in the
book or author's name.

I've removed many headers that way and never removed the wrong text. You may
not get them all, though, because they may not all be consistently recognized
or tabbed. But if the tabs are there, you can get quite a lot of them.

Evan