[bksvol-discuss] Re: Removing title of book and author from page breaks?

  • From: "Alyssa" <LyssasSong@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2009 16:00:18 -0400

She could put some sort of string of characters where she wants to keep the
author and title and then just fix that. Also, headers are usually formatted
a bit differently. In the case with books I've done this with, the title
page was left as it should be while otherheaders were stripped.

-Alyssa
AIM: FaithsPeace
MSN: eternalhope7@xxxxxxxxxxx
site: http://lyssas_song.livejournal.com