[bksvol-discuss] Re: Question on validating editing?

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2006 22:38:38 -0800 (PST)

A blank line or two, yes. And yoy could also make the
number a little larger font and/or bold.

The same situation was in a book I just finished
validating. In that case I not only skipped a line
before and after the number but I put it in
parentheses with a period after the number because
that's the way it was in the book. I also centered it,
because that's the way it was in the book.  Centering
it might be a good idea in your situation, too.

Cindy