[bksvol-discuss] Re: Question on how braille and screen readers handle roman numerals

  • From: "Judy s." <cherryjam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2012 13:02:49 -0500

Thanks, everyone, for the input and explanations! It's very much appreciated. It's currently as "Type I" and "Type II" with the "i" in upper case, and that's how I'll leave it.

Judy s.

On 10/15/2012 10:43 AM, Evan Reese wrote:
Thanks Sue, I didn't check them, but when Sandi said that Judy might want to put them in upper case, I assumed they must be in lower case. So, if they are already in upper case, then Judy should just leave them as they are.

Evan

----- Original Message ----- From: "Sue Stevens" <siss52@xxxxxxxxxxxx>