[bksvol-discuss] Re: Question on Book Download Limits - for Pavi or Bookshare staff

  • From: "Judy s." <cherryjam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2009 19:42:53 -0600

Sigh. That's what I thought. I'll just have them bump up my limit if I run against it. Thanks, Bob! Smile.

Judy

Bob wrote:
Hi Judy.

You asked: "Any time I download a book again from my account (one I have already downloaded) does that count against the 100 books per
month limit?"

Fraid so. But you can write the folks at bookshare and they can give you more books.

Good luck.

Bob
----- Original Message ----- From: "Judy s." <cherryjam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>