[bksvol-discuss] Re: Question for John Boyer

  • From: "John J. Boyer" <john.boyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 May 2008 06:40:36 -0500

I'm not Bookshare staff, just a Benetech independent contractor engaged
in software development. I speak from my experience running a braille
transcription operation for technical materials.

John

On Tue, May 20, 2008 at 03:41:19AM -0400, E. wrote:
> Again I ask, does John Boyer speak for staf
>
> E.
>
> .
> At 03:23 AM 5/20/2008, you wrote:
> >John,
> >
> >What does that mean? What style sheet, or will we be given one? We
> >scan and validate according to the print book. Do you mean that we
> >can leave blank lines between sections without indicating them by
> >asterisks? And if this is the case, when should be start? How can we
> >not format manually?
> >
> >G.Cindy

John J. boyer; President, Chief Software Developer
JJB Software, Inc.
http://www.jjb-software.com
Madison, WI USA