[bksvol-discuss] Re: Question for John Boyer

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 May 2008 06:30:12 -0400

John the bookshare staff has not dealt with it in the six years I have been a volunteer. Hence my questions.

In future, please point out that your ideas are those of a volunteer rather than staff even though you consult with bookshare staff.

Identifying yourself and your ideas will avoid confusion among already confused volunteers.

Please take this in the kind way I intend it rather than as criticism.

E.

At 11:04 PM 5/20/2008, you wrote:
This is a matter for the Bookshare staff to deal with. I only know what
worked in my own transcribing operation.

John

http://www.eset.com