[bksvol-discuss] Re: Question about wrong title

  • From: "Mayrie ReNae" <mayrierenae@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2012 08:22:51 -0700

Hi Dornetta,

All you have to do is change the spelling in the title field of the form
that you fill out or verify the book's information on when uploading the
book to the approval queue.  If the title is improperly spelled in the book
itself, then you'd correct the improper spelling like any other scanning
error.

I caution you to please check more than one source to get a proper spelling
of the title as even if Audible has a spelling it could be wrong.  Best to
double check somewhere else like www.fantasticfiction.com or amazon.

Mayrie

  _____