[bksvol-discuss] Re: Question about wrong title

  • From: Roger Loran Bailey <rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2012 13:20:23 -0400

If you are certain that it is spelled wrong I think you should change it. Even if it is a publisher mistake, titles are not copyrighted, just the text.

On 7/31/2012 10:50 AM, Dornetta wrote:
Blank
Hey guys,
I am proofing a book for which I am 100% sure the title of the book is wrong. I have read this book before and the book was uploaded with the wrong title. It is not so much as the wrong title but the spelling is wrong. Audible has the book which is how I read it and the title is spelled differently. When listening to the book, I just thought it was the narrator's accent but after checking on the website everything was made clear. So, when I finish with the book what do I do about the title. This book is a part of a trilogy and while the first and the third book is not in the collection, I still want the title to be correct...including the title.
Please advise,
Netta