[bksvol-discuss] Question about this book

  • From: "Cindy Ray" <cindyray@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2008 15:02:37 -0600

I am rescanning some pages, "A New Religious America" and I have a
scan that comes out at the top of the page like this. The original
scan comes out like this, too, so does it indicate, does anyone know,
some kind of different font or bold or italic thing:

CCT"T re the people of the United States of America" are now reliVV
giously diverse as never before, and some Americans do not like it.
Cindy Lou Ray. Each day is a new adventure.