[bksvol-discuss] Re: Question about this book

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2008 18:27:34 -0800 (PST)

Cindy Ray Lou,

It looks to me as if these are garbage because the top
wasn't held down properly. Eliminating the VV and
closing the word religiously makes the sentence make
sense. What should precede "the people of..." I can't
guess. "re" could make sense depending on what comes
before. "There" doesn't make sense.

G.Cindy
--- Cindy Ray <cindyray@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> CCT"T re the people of the United States of America"
> are now reliVV
> giously diverse as never before, and some Americans
> do not like it.
> Cindy Lou Ray. Each day is a new adventure.

at
http://www.friendsofbookshare.org/