[bksvol-discuss] Re: The Well of Lost Plots missing lines and footnotes

  • From: "Noel Romey" <nromey@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2008 15:10:03 -0600

I don't know if there are any other missing paragraphs.  I'm in the process
of reading my copy now and fixing errors that are in my copy i.e. spelling
etc.  Sorry about the white on white error.  I'm using gmail's interface, so
I don't know how it pasted white on white, odd because I pasted directly
from Kurzweil.  I'd be happy to resubmit the book, or Donna can, I don't
care.  I just want to make sure that we get a book in the collection that's
complete.  I was reading it and was like ... what?  I'm glad I had just
scanned it myself.

Noel

P.S. I love writing in invisible ink :).  Very spy-ish don't you think?