[bksvol-discuss] Re: Question about the placement of book jacket information.

  • From: "Bob" <rwiley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Apr 2009 23:53:01 -0500

I think it's a matter of preference.

I, too, like the book jacket information at the front. That sort of thing is usually provided for those who may be thinking about reading the book. By the time I've got the book downloaded, I am pretty well committed to read some of it. By the time I've reached the last pages,... well, I'm probably looking for more.

Bob
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jess Killian" <jesskillian@xxxxxxx>