[bksvol-discuss] Re: Proofreading Frustration

  • From: "Roger Loran Bailey" <rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 May 2010 00:03:51 -0400

As a matter of fact, after reading some of the discussion about it here I decided not to bother to download Jarte at all. I wonder, though, if any of you have had any luck with Ed Sharp. Some time back there was some discussion about that text editor here, so I did download it. I was never able to make any sense of it at all. The help pages and an exploration of the menus was useless. All of it seemed to have been written for computer experts by computer experts.

"No man ever believes that the Bible means what it says; he is always convinced that it says what he means." - George Bernard Shaw

The Militant:
http://www.themilitant.com
Pathfinder Press:
http://www.pathfinderpress.com