[bksvol-discuss] Re: Proofreading Frustration

  • From: Debby Franson <the.bee@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 09 May 2010 21:39:02 -0500

Hi Jamie!

I couldn't tell where the page breaks were in Jarte, so I wouldn't have known what to do to change them to qqq and then change qqq back to a page break. It's Word for me, I guess, since I haven't found anything better for page breaks, though Word feels lumbering.

Debby

At 07:15 AM 5/8/2010, Jamie Yates, CPhT wrote
If you enjoyed Jarte, one thing you can do, is change all of your page breaks to something crazy like qqq. Then at the end you can change all of the qqq instances back to page breaks.

--
Jamie in Michigan

Currently Reading: Balzac and the Little Chinese Seamstress by Dai Sijie
Earn cash for answering trivia questions every 3 hours: <http://instantcashsweepstakes.com/invitations/ref_link/49497>http://instantcashsweepstakes.com/invitations/ref_link/49497

See everything I've read this year at: <http://www.michiganrxtech.com/books.html>www.michiganrxtech.com/books.html

mailto:<the.bee@xxxxxxxxxxx>