[bksvol-discuss] Re: Problem with renewing books

  • From: Cindy Rosenthal <grandcyn77@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2013 17:12:50 -0700

Forward the notice to Madeleine with a note that the renewal link is
not available; if possible, copy and the line in your "books you have
out list" and paste that onto your message. She asked that we do that
so that she can convey the problems to Engineering, and the more such
messages she gets the sooner, I suppose, the glitch will be fixed. I
see in my inbox mail that there was a phone call meeing this morning;
the meeting was too early for me but maybe some of you attended and
mentioned the missing renewal link problem  as one that should have
high priority (or we lose our books; they get to the checkout list and
before we're aware of it someone else has them.