[bksvol-discuss] Re: Another quick question

  • From: Roger Loran Bailey <rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2013 20:35:42 -0400

#
In that case, Anne, why is that when I asked Nimit weeks ago in a private message she said that she was female? In that case, Anne, why has she now told all of us that she is female?
On 3/18/2013 7:02 AM, Ann Parsons wrote:
Hi all,

<smiling> Nimit is a he, not a she. I know it's hard to tell. Believe me, I got a train reservation once in the name of Mr. Ann Parsons. <smiling> I had to write to the hotel desk and explain that it was Ms. or Miss or whatever. If you aren't familiar with a name, it's hard to tell. However, in this case, Nimit is part of the Other Half of the human race, Cindy.

"Behold the happy, bounding flea,
You cannot tell the he from she,
But she can tell,
And so can he."  Ogden Nash.