[bksvol-discuss] Re: Problem with BrailleNote and RTF file

  • From: "groups Warford" <groups_warford@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2007 16:03:18 -0500

Hi Ann,
Thanks for your help.

The file opens fine in Word and is between 300-400 pages long.  When I bring
it up on the BrailleNote using the Word Processor Menu and the "Open"
option, I get the message about reviewing the options for the document.
Whether I say "yes" to review options or "no" to review options I only get
the $lge.  The display won't advance and when I go to the top or bottom of
the file it's the same place.  Hmm, does that make sense?  What I'm trying
to say is that I don't see a lot of white space.

Thanks again, and Happy New Year!
Cindy 4

Many people will walk in and out of your life, but only true friends will
leave footprints in your heart.
-- Author Unknown